Blog Roddus

Blog Roddus
My Favorite Place

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Nouvelle Vague - Bande a Part (France 2006)

Roddus Abum Of The Day





Well, it seems life has just got a bit too busy lately to leave me any time to work on my blog and my lifetime project to write a short review for all the albums I have in my collection. What with work, the spring prep of the vege garden, helping run a seminar here and large earthquakes as well to distract me, this album has been sitting on my ipod for nearly 3 weeks, although I have been listening to plenty of other things in that time.
A covers album of mostly familiar to me material from the 80s done in a sort of poppy electronic lounge music way, with sugar sweet female vocals that start to grate on me after a while and really not the best versions of any of these songs I have heard. A pretty average set for me and only worthy of 2/5 on the Roddusometer.
Listen here

No comments: