Blog Roddus

Blog Roddus
My Favorite Place

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Neil Young - Dreamin' Man Live '92 (Canada 2009)

Another Recent CD Purchase


So this recent score is another of the exellent Neil Young Preformance Archive Series. This stunning CD is culled from a series of live acoustic sets Neil played before the release of the Harvest Moon album back in 1992 and is actually all the songs off the aforementioned album. Although I do own a copy of harvest moon and it is a very good album, I haven't really listened to it very much over the years, but  I am familiar enough with some of the tracks to instantly recognise them here. This is Neil at his Stripped down Best, just acoustic guitar, harmoniker and a bit of piano. This Cd is in HDCD, and I don't have a HDCD player on my Cyrus, but the sound is incredable, just captures you and transports you back to the venue with him. My rating 5/5.

No comments: