Blog Roddus

Blog Roddus
My Favorite Place

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Salah Ragab & The Cairo Jazz Band - Egyptian Jazz [1968-73]

An Uncle Roddus Album Review



I'm on a roll here tonight and as I am listening to this album as I was typing in my last review, after downloading it for a listen from a link directing me to it from the blog where I got the last album from that  I reviewed.
A quick post to say that this album contains the three tracks that so impressed me off the previous post and that the rest of the material on this album maintains the quality of the other three. Have been most impressed with all that I have heard off this set and totally recommend it for an enjoyable listen to a bit of World Jazz.
Rating 4/5

Check it out here

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Thanks a lot for this nice recording.