Blog Roddus

Blog Roddus
My Favorite Place

Monday, October 31, 2011

Destroy All Monsters - Swamp Gas (USA 2001)

An Uncle Roddus Album Review



Another obscure item from the aptly named Mutant Sounds Blog, This strange release consists of some weird sound-scapes used as background for extended spoken monologues and other tracks of strangeness without singing or monologues at all. Some humorous and some interesting but mostly doesn't really hold my interest and although there are also some interesting sounds therein I find my self loosing patience with this. But don't take my lack of interest as a bad sign, as this is a quality and worthwhile release of this sort of thing and the industrial/minimal synth and overall tripped-outness of this release will bring enjoyment to others.  Rating 2.5/5

No comments: