Blog Roddus

Blog Roddus
My Favorite Place

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Castle Hill Limestone Formations 20th May 2012


Another stunning autumn day and I decided to head up to Castle Hill Station as I had some small repair jobs to do there and was going to struggle to get up there next week with the work load I have. I knew the work was only going to take about an hour and thought it would be a good opportunity to visit the vastly popular limestone formations behind the station as after all the times I had been up there and all the times I had passed through, I actually had never been in to explore this area. So I bundled Mrs. Roddus into the work van ad off we went for a very enjoyable trip into the high country. Not much else to say so I'll let the photos paint the picture.

























No comments: