Blog Roddus

Blog Roddus
My Favorite Place

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Madd Hatter - Madd Hatter (USA 1984)

An Uncle Roddus Album Review.



01. My Money (4:37)
02. You're In The Real Word (3:15)
03. Better Dead (Than Red) (3:27)
04. In My Nightmare (3:43)
05. Fight The Dragon (3:13)
06. Change Of Heart (3:10)
07. Goodbye Forever (2:35)
08. Radical Mass (2:31)
09. Nowhere Fast (2:49)


This Ultra Rare sole album of hard rock/heavy metal from this obscure Texas outfit fits comfortably into the early 80s metal scene and  wouldn't go too wrong sitting next to Van Halen in any record collection. Not the type of music I particularly listened too back then(except Van Halen) and this platter is a fairly competent but mostly unremarkable set, which is why they have been relegated to a forgotten footnote  in metal history. It's not that the music is awful or anything but it is just average and not really grabbing me and rocking my world like some metal I have heard in the past so I can only rate this 2.5/5.

Listen here at Rare MP3
 

No comments: