Blog Roddus

Blog Roddus
My Favorite Place

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The dreadful Yawns - The Dreadful Yawns (USA 2005)

Uncle Roddus Album Of The Day



I thought this lot were some recent well regarded band recommended in some recent Uncut magazine that I had downloaded for review, but tonight I discover this CD is one of the Bomp bundle CDs I got last year.
A semi acoustic indie pop album with blues and country inflections and a bit of psychedelica thrown in for good measure, has several strong and catchy numbers, some of which seeped into my subconscious after several listens this morning and several more that don't really keep my attention, but overall a somewhat better affair than some of the other Bomp CDs I received and I feel will reveal more rewards with more listens. Rating 3/5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello friend, you have the link of Dreadful Yawns (2005)? Send me please...Congratulations

Roddus said...

No links for this music, it is commercially available to purchase on CD.

http://www.amazon.com/Dreadful-Yawns/dp/B0009A40OS/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1359655395&sr=1-3&keywords=the+dreadful+yawns