Blog Roddus

Blog Roddus
My Favorite Place

Friday, March 8, 2013

Tomorrow - tomorrow (UK 1968)

Uncle Roddus Rare MP3 Album Of The Week



It turns out that I was quite familiar with several tracks from this late 60s psychedelic band, with those tracks cropping up on several compilations I have. All the ingredients of the psychedelic scene in England are here in all their glory with the obvious nods to The Beatles and Pink Floyd. A set of solid tunes that although sound resolutely of the time and place, have aged remarkably well  and are revealing a high level of creativity on repeated listens. Definitely a highlight of the scene. This particular version also has a bunch of additional tracks from band offshoots and solo stuff from Vocalist Keith West, especially His excellent " The Kid Was a Killer", which I have enjoyed for many years. My Rating 4/5.

No comments: