Blog Roddus

Blog Roddus
My Favorite Place

Friday, July 9, 2010

Bob Dylan - Good As I Been To You (USA 1992)

Roddus Album Of The Day


01. Frankie & Albert
02. Jim Jones
03. Blackjack Davey
04. Canadee-i-o
05. Sittin’ On The Top Of The World
06. Little Maggie
07. Hard Times
08. Step It Up And Go
09. Tomorrow Night
10. Arthur McBride
11. You’re Gonna Quit Me
12. Diamond Joe
13. Froggie Went A Courtin’

Quite possibly one of the worst covers I have seen adorns this late folk offering from Dylan. His first acoustic solo album in nearly 30 years, this collection of traditional folk, blues and country songs is preformed solo by Dylan with his guitar and harmoniker. Although I still have trouble with his late period nasal whine, Dylan's playing on this disc is just outstanding and it is well recorded and intimate and I am enjoying it immensely. Dylan, still the Folk master after all those years. Rating 4.5/5

No comments: