Blog Roddus

Blog Roddus
My Favorite Place

Friday, July 9, 2010

Fat Freddy's Drop - Live At Roundhouse: London 5/12/2008 (New Zealand 2010)

A Recent Roddus Purchase


1. The Camel (13:29)
2. The Raft (16:11)
3. Flashback (12:15)
4. Pull The Catch (10:53)
5. The Nod (10:16)
6. Shiverman (15:57)
 
A bit of catching up tonight. I dam well missed Fat Freddy, when they played here recently and so snapped this CD up pretty quick when I first saw it. Six extended and fleshed out jams from across their repertoire. A well recorded and excellent representation of the Drop live, this is an essential purchase for any Freddy fan and as I have said before great summer chillout music, even though its freezing here right now in the middle of our winter. I give this a groove factor of 4/5
 
Buy this Here

No comments: