Blog Roddus

Blog Roddus
My Favorite Place

Friday, July 16, 2010

Wiser Time - Beggars & Thieves (USA 2010)

Roddus Album of The Day


1. love and devotion (4:18)
2. on our way (3:55)
3. take me back home (5:09)
4. it's hard letting you go (5:39)
5. revolution 09 (5:01)
6. keep it on (4:16)
7. whiskey and wine (3:25)
8. working mans blues (3:49)
9. seagull (3:45)
Another album that I deliberately picked to review after I was enticed to check it out by its cover, that  I saw on a blog the other day and then having a quick listen last night I was instantly grabbed by it and decided I had to have it on the ipod today. Unfortunately it didn't load properly onto the ipod so this review is based on a couple of listens tonight and what I heard of it last night. As I mentioned, this album is one of those rarities that grabbed me from the first listen to the first song. Blues, country, rock combined into a great southern style very reminiscent of the Black Crows, a touch of Jack Johnson. and a dab of Blues Traveler for good measure. I like what I hear here more than any of the above mentioned artists and will have to reload it onto the ipod for a few more days listening.Highly recommended and my rating 4.5/5.
Check it out Here

No comments: