Blog Roddus

Blog Roddus
My Favorite Place

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Black Sabbath - Masters Of Reality (UK 1971)

Fuck Yeah!!!




I am reading a Black Sabbath biography called "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" by Joel McIver, not a particularly great book but it's Ok and so I am listening to The Sab's early albums as I read through. I have already covered "Paranoid" much earlier on this blog so now I'm headbanginmg to their 3rd album in "Masters Of reality. This album opens and closes with two of the best Sabbath tunes, with the ode to The Leaf with the magnificent "Sweet leaf", yet another monster riff of mind blowing proportions  and the truly brilliant "Into the Void closing the set, also another unforgettable Sabbath Riff. In between these two masterpieces lurks another bunch of awesomely heavy tracks to bludgeon your ears. Another all time classic album that should be played loud and gets a rating of 5/5.  

No comments: