Blog Roddus

Blog Roddus
My Favorite Place

Monday, June 21, 2010

Jad Fair and Kramer - The Sound Of Music - An Unfinished Symphony In 12 Parts (USA1999)

Roddus Album Of The Day




More offbeat music from weird America. This didn't load onto my ipod properly last night and I didn't know until I was walking out the door this morning to go to work and it wouldn't play. It was a good thing, cos I couldn't really have handled listening to Jad's Nerdy whine for too long and the music is just is totally uninspiring and uninteresting, this stuff is underground and fairly obscure because it should be, will only appeal to other weird people and indie nerds and I cant be bothered with it for any more of my precious listening time. I expected more from Kramer, as his Shimmy Discs label and his other project, Bongwater, were much more worthy of attention than this album.I will give it a rating of 1/5

No comments: