Blog Roddus

Blog Roddus
My Favorite Place

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Trio - Trio (Germany 1981)

An Uncle Roddus Album Review
Classic Albums from My past.






Just been trolling through my Hard drive, when I came across this forgotten gem. Way way before the White Stripes and the plethora of other Drum and Guitar bands there was Trio. Exposed to the world through the innocuous dittie "Da Da Da", which I found interesting enough to actually buy this album. Very minimalist and stripped back this album is choked full of great  little numbers with some cool guitar riffs and good vocal melodies sung in that droll  German way. Some fast punky numbers and some slower ones fill out this lo-fi extravaganza with enough English language songs to get me singing along. A long lost album that I connected with back in its day and am still enjoying today, 30 years later. Rating 4/5.

No comments: